Sunday, November 7, 2010

Airgen2009825

Alright guys, TONS of people been asking me what the hell does my gamertag means...so this post i am going to reveal it!

Air has always been my handle name for games. Gen has nothing to do with the character GEN! So for the GEN part= My girlfriend's nickname/handle name (Her name is Regent, so the Gen pronounces as *Jen*). The #s behind= the date we got together :), August 25, 2009.

Oh yes i am such a sweet guy.


There were several guesses about the meaning of the #s. Some thought it was when I started to play sf4, some thought it was when i registered on xbox live and one of the guess was hilarious....it's the date of my birth ( HOW THE FUCK ).....


That's her....


                                                            and no that's not our baby.





6 comments: