Monday, August 8, 2011

Women's Meaning




I found this picture when I was digging through my phone’s photos and I found it very funny so I wanted to share with you guys. I took this picture when I was training in Japan and this was written on the board @ the living room.

Women ‘s meaning

We need = I want
Maybe= No
Do what you want = You gonna regret it
We gotta talk = I wanna complain
I just need 1 minute = It takes forever
No, I’m not angry = Fuck you, asshole
You gotta learn how to communicate = You gotta learn to share my opinion
He’s ok, but not really my type = I wanna fuck him so hard!

I found these 80% true, LOL. Whoever is unhappy or already happy, hopefully this will make you cheer up or have a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta learn how to communicate = You gotta learn to share my opinion

    Good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta know when to hold'em,

    know when to fold'em,

    know when to walk away

    and know when to run,

    you better count your money when you are sitting by the table there'll be time enough for counting when the dealing done! lol

    ReplyDelete