Monday, October 24, 2011

Season’s Beatings Velocity: Day 2




Day 2:

Alright, the reason why it took me so long to update this is because I lost all my pictures from this trip, ARGGGGG, all due to the iOS5 update……somehow it backed up everything BUT the freaking pictures…so angry!! Thought I could share it with you all….o well~

Anyways, so let me start telling you guys about this day. Once upon a time, there was an idiot who thought his bracket starts at 10:00 am, so he got up at around 9:00 am, showered, dressed and got himself ready for the tournament. This idiot showed up at the venue around 9:45 am with MacDonald breakfast in his hand figuring out that his pool doesn’t start until 12:00 pm. So I (yes I am the idiot) stuck around the venue, tired doing nothing when I could have been in bed for extra 2 hours…..

Mago entered the venue though his pool doesn’t start until much later, but he woke up at the wrong time due to jetlag. We had some good conversations and some about us back in Japan, blah blah blah, let me keep this shit confidential.

Finally, the time has come! My pool starts!! I beast all the way through winners final facing FlashMetroid and it came down to the final round. It was a really fun match and his Zangief is definitely at a different level and style, one of the hardest Zangief I have ever fought. Let me briefly write down what happened in the last round. We were both at the same amount of life, Zangief had me in the corner and we were at a pause at our safe distance (where I can’t be grabbed and where he can ex Hand my projectile). Then suddenly this faggot just dash in ultra my ass and I thought I reacted fast enough to jump out of it, but I failed L. I still made it out of the pool as loser.

The pool ended around 2ish-3, and there wasn’t much to do, so I spent most of the time playing casuals and MMs until the Good vs Evil of Mvc3 starts. Why am I watching Mvc3? Because CCG|Detrimantix is part of team Evil and I was rooting for his ass!

When the MVC3 exhibition was over, I went for dinner with some people at a Chinese Restaurant besides Momo2 and the food was fairly tasty :). Right after we finished eating, I stuck around the venue to play a little bit more then head to bed make sure I get enough sleep for next day's top 32 qualifier. ZZzzzz

6 comments: